6/02/2014

Oh no

I dropped my retainer on the bathroom sink yesterday morning and it chipped all along the front section that goes behind my back teeth, so now I need to get a new retainer. I don't want to think about how much it will cost but I think the bigger issue is the sheer discomfort of the retainer-making process. Also I think I have a very mild ear infection (which bodes well for my presentation tomorrow), the novelty of feeling like I am underwater wore off about 3 minutes after I woke up. 

Regardless of the above, May is over, I have a small amount of things left to do, and as of next week I will be able to spend my time doing things without any assignment-related guilt. Tentative plans for a short trip to Canberra and Sorrento which should be nice

Here is the girl on her pizza box/towel/speaker tower. She is too big for it now and keeps falling off

No comments:

Post a Comment