6/10/2014

Good things

We lost the second set of house keys a few months ago and searched everywhere (including coat pockets and bags) to no avail. We found them in buried in the gerbera pot on the balcony last week. A positive development but still confusing

The weather has been pleasant the past few days and I am looking forward to leaving the house to do things now that I don't have a ridiculous amount of work due and my car is fixed (which I didn't mention but the alternator broke and my brother was nice enough to hunt down a new one from a Saab wrecker and fix it for free). I am done with all of my subjects except for thesis which is good. I can't help but worry about the take-home exam I just submitted (I felt confident prior to submission, so this feeling is most likely irrational, I think, except one question was maths-based and I am not very numerically inclined) and my arm still hurts, but things are A-OK otherwise

Also planning a thrifty trip to Canberra as I type. Planes are a lot more expensive than I thought so we'll be going by train and bus. I am excited for poplar-lined avenues and abundant she-oaks, roundabouts and bus stops. I already know it will be excellent

Now I will celebrate with a gin and tap water since I'm out of tonic water. And then back to thesis



Her pose was actually funnier but she moved at the last second and now looks somewhat frightened  
This cat spent a few minutes rubbing itself all over the number plate next to it, and then looked at me with its mouth hanging agape

No comments:

Post a Comment