5/31/2014

A baby wild pig

We went to a rave tonight which was actually kind of dull - stayed for about 30 minutes and then left (I don't think I am built for these things). The venue was the old Bradmill factory in Yarraville (hence why we went - five minute drive away and I've always wanted to see what an abandoned cotton factory looks like*) so that aspect of it was cool. The only parts left were the old industrial weaving facility, a chemical store and a boilerhouse, which I think are in development limbo but will eventually become townhouses/apartments. 

It was also strange leaving the house for something unrelated to uni or coffee at this point in semester. I am looking forward to Monday evening when most of my assignments are due. I will be happy to focus solely on my thesis 

*Less emphasis on 'abandoned', more on 'cotton factory'. I like manufacturing a lot and it was nice to stand in a giant warehouse knowing it once contained giant looms. This photo of cotton dye is pretty cool


Those lights are the West Gate Fwy
My car in the rain 
This was less blurry on my phone 
Walking home the other night
Fantastic Friday sunset

Was at uni around 1 in the morning, some time a few days ago, not good 
Mystery Frank Tate shower basement

A pile of discarded bluestone opposite where I parked my car on the day it got broken into - an omen? Anyway, what a waste


No comments:

Post a Comment