3/13/2016

Wah wah

I had no idea today was a public holiday? We went into Footscray for coffee and our usual place was closed, so we went to this other cafe I really dislike because it's everything I hate (seriously it's in a shipping container and surrounded by a sad looking 'sustainable' garden), and then I walked Josh to uni - at which point I realised that I didn't have my wallet or Myki with me, so I just went home instead of going to uni like I intended. I rarely ever spend a day working exclusively from home so I welcome the novelty except for the fact that our neighbours are doing something really noisy on their balcony and the acoustics of the street outside seem to be deflecting the noise directly towards me, thanks so much, it's really annoying

Horrible house







This corner has 3 churches on it for some reason


I don't understand what happened to the light pole here

Now nobody will know how to get to the city

Hubcap has been here for months, bike tyre is a new addition

So many pomegranate plants around here

1 comment: