3/26/2016

Victoria University Student Village, Maidstone

This place is cool, but I'm not going to describe it because someone else already did. I'm annoyed I didn't visit when the site was still functioning, it would've been easy to blend in with the student population and see more than just the buildings that line Williamson Rd (security was present this afternoon so I did not stray from the footpath to take these photos).

Anyway, it looks like a cool place to live, but I'm sure former residents are much happier with the new tower constructed across the road from the Footscray Park campus, unless they're like me and appreciate the design of these buildings

Pile of tables - there were a lot of these around



Nissen hut and rabbit














I haven't seen a bin like the one on the right in many years

Student accommodation on the site included a small number of houses too

Back of other houses and a soccer goal

No comments:

Post a Comment