3/08/2016

January/Feburary/March mix

Lazy and I forgot to listen to music for a few weeks, sorry. The consolation prize is a mish-mash of random things, some because of nostalgia, others because they remind me of summer




Rough voiced Paul McCartney is best Paul McCartney but you didn't hear it from me




This was playing when I was in Savers the other day




Completely unrelated to the general theme here, if there is one. Great album










Can't go wrong with two Rilo Kiley songs






And of course no Commander Venus song would be complete without Bright Eyes following it up


Including this because on the Thursday right after UHPH I heard this play in a burger shop on Cavill Ave of all places, at like 10 pm, it was really weird but I was into it

That's it, I'm lazy, it's late. Too hot to sleep but I'll try anyway. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment