10/11/2016

Sunshine North, again


I wasn't going to get out of the car but I needed to know what was inside this giant white box thing


Aghhh

Mystery solved - nothing of value was inside the box, just more garbage

There were lots of onions on the ground for some reason

I thought I spooked these crows but it was actually some random in a 4WD that drove up the valley escarpment and along the railway line while I just stood there and I didn't know whether to make eye contact or not so it was kind of awkward

That's a lot of oil

I only just realised this is where the onions came from



I stopped by Solomon Heights and my presence triggered an alarm on the solar-powered doover to the right which was irritating so I left. Interestingly there was very little in the way of hard rubbish so I think it's working

No comments:

Post a Comment