10/02/2016

A little from column A (West Footscray) a little from column B (Ardeer)

What's really cool is that the internet cut out as I was about to post this so half the images were really low resolution. I fixed it (wow!!) even though it doesn't matter







This is the former Albion Quarrying Company site, later used for landfill, and then Sunshine Energy Park

I didn't take this while driving FYI. I pulled over because I'm good



As per an earlier post on this blog, someone wrote things on graffitied trains in the rail yard across the road, which I found funny. This one says "lovin the squiggles"
 
"You call this art ?"

"Art for art sake"

"WTF"



Someone left containers of raw onion in Footscray Market. This wasn't the only one, there were two more within 10 meters
I have a surplus of paprika at home but I'm still going to buy this if only to put it on a shelf and look at it. Isn't it the coolest tin

No comments:

Post a Comment