10/27/2016

Sirius-ly that's a lot of photos for one post

I don't need to provide an explanation for this, do I? The Sirius building is great. I like it a lot, and it was nice to see it up close. I used up an entire roll of film here which is completely unprecedented (will post when I get them developed).

These photos may seem out of order and you'd be right to think that based on past posts where I've noted this being a thing - but I actually did a weird loop then walked back and then walked the same way a second time. Who cares. Just enjoy the photos

The sun came out for one second then it got overcast again so most of these photos have a drab hue to them. Not my fault

Love the philodendron growing out of a tiny gap

This lavender-pastel-cornflower-y blue is excellent


You probably (definitely) can't tell but the leftmost apartment still had furniture in it, most of it was very Kmart circa 2015, so either someone left it behind (no longer on trend) or a very lame squatter lives there now



I heard a door slam while taking this photo. How cute is that gate? It's so ineffective

I can't get over these bricks, or the concrete, or the plants

The moss adds a nice touch

Another philodendron!


Across the road - I like it




I assume this was a way into the car park. Didn't take a photo but there were a few cars parked in there

Someone must be watering this plant. Bonus question: could the plant stand have something to do with the metal mandalas made by Matcham Skipper at Monsalvat? It would be nice if it did

If you focus really hard you can see some appliances left on the second floor landing

I can't get over these little spaces in front of each ground floor apartment - living here would've been pretty sweet

As if

I have a thing for these numbers too - most of them were blue but some were red

Another car park entrance to the right

 


I wonder where these bricks were sourced from - Homebush?



Car park entrance - very nice

What's the point

Rooftop agave plants

This building has weathered very nicely

I heard a dog bark after I took this photo

Just imagine coming home to this! Too good


I enjoy the reflection of the eucalypt

I also enjoy these bird of paradise plants

I took so many photos of these two balconies it isn't funny. Pale blues work well

Wonder who felt entitled enough to put this here

This is getting really repetitive now - but I didn't notice the barbed wire the first time I walked past


Details are important - I assume the hole was for drainage(?)

Someone broke off a door handle and then put it here

Rotting tennis ball in the gutter


One of these things is not like the others

Scalloped blinds need a comeback special

Then I walked past this again

Great view. There was a Census form on the floor of this flat near the window


THIS IS EXCELLENT. And that's it. Thanks for looking and bye

1 comment: