3/31/2016

The many faces of Bug

Bug is a very funny cat. She is lazy and sleeps a lot but is also prone to mood swings and makes this weird huffing noise if you put your face too close to hers, usually accompanied by a quick and ineffective paw swipe. Around the same time every night she wakes up and demands attention by biting our ankles. She's actually doing it right now (demanding attention, not biting me thankfully, she's just lying on the floor staring at me) so I should probably acquiesce to her demands


Today I woke up to find her sitting on the floor with a ribbon in her mouth (she hates the ribbon by the way, it's her favourite thing to attack/destroy)

This is what she's doing right now (as mentioned earlier), which is to say that she walks around the house after waking up and then flops over in a spot where I can see her, and she bashes her tail wildly against the floor while staring at me until I brush her or we play with the ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment