3/30/2016

Random photos from Easter break



Visited a friend in Abbotsford, so I drove (stupid? Not really because public transport on a Sunday is bad), and conveniently pulled over to check the Melways (hate GPS) across the road from this building. When I was on the cusp of 18 I used to spend a lot of time being an idiot in the factories and silos around here (two of the silo complexes are apartments now). I would like to come back in the future to take photos of whatever remains (like this factory)

Sun reflecting from giant apartment building onto small but nice factory




Is there anything better than going to Coles at 10:52 pm when they're closing at 11 pm and you just need to buy cat food and it's the only food they don't have in stock? But for once I got a park right outside which is superb

Once I was parked next to the arcade on the right and it was very late at night and you could see rats inside the shops, locked in and making nests in fabric curtains, it was very cool

My friend

No comments:

Post a Comment