3/12/2016

Dog, garbage, Boeing Reserve and more




Shouldn't it say 'cow'

I like the dog thing to the left of the orange block

More crows

This block of land has been empty for as long as I have been alive, maybe even longer than that, but something is finally happening now


Even more crows

I hated this bridge when I was a child, and I've probably mentioned it on the blog before, but I'm fine with it now. It would be cool to live next door, De Havilland Ave = dream address
Over summer we would usually turn back at the first river crossing but today's weather was cool enough for a longer walk. Another childhood memory was that I thought these antennas were great and I kind of wanted one too
Those containers have been there for such a long time now, but why

For at least 15 years I seriously thought this was meant to be a reservoir that never went ahead, I mean why else would this spillway be so big AND have a second spillway to the side? It's a big piece of infrastructure for such a small creek so you can see why it confused my tiny brain

That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment