5/23/2014

Migraine world

It's nice to know that despite cats being relatively selfish animals (compared to dogs at least) they still have some sense of empathy. I had a really horrible migraine start yesterday which was tolerable at first but completely unbearable by this morning so I stayed in bed and managed to sleep for about 15 hours until now. At some point the wind blew the balcony door open and amazingly the kitten stayed in bed with me rather than running outside to chase a leaf, which is nice because I don't think she has theory of mind. I guess she's just ensuring her food-giver is alive and well enough to open canned food

10 hours later I return to posting this with the good news that I have slept for a total of 28 hours since yesterday morning, with a 2 hour break where the home doctor visited (what a modern service) and gave me a shot of maxolon because my brain refused to keep down any water or food, which made me even sleepier, but at least I could drink water. All humans should sleep this much at least once in their lives

No comments:

Post a Comment