5/14/2014

Regular blog post

I listened to Kid A and OK Computer today for the first time in 6 years - I had Morning Bell stuck in my head for ages and thought nah I'm not going to revert back to my 18 year old self by listening to Radiohead how droll etc. but it was alright. I think the thing bugging me out most is the fact that 6 years passed that quickly. 

I also walked into the city tonight after class/on my way home instead of catching the 401 bus, and it was a very jarring experience. I don't know if the problem is me (being intolerant), or the city (being terrible), but either way I'm going to make a point of avoiding it for now (probably the least constructive way of dealing with the issue) (and what kind of person even makes an issue of this? Me I guess). I am struggling to muster up the enthusiasm for anything as of late so maybe the city is just a victim of this mood. On the train home this evening, the kid sitting next to me kept eating tissues while sitting in a stroller and their younger sibling (the one who actually needed the stroller) decided to lie prone on the floor of the carriage for most of the trip, which I can completely relate to

I gave the kitten a chicken thigh (leg?) last night as a treat and she just dragged it onto the carpet and rolled it around until it was completely covered in carpet fluff and lint




I like this but I don't know why anyone would ever draw it on a desk in white-out

No comments:

Post a Comment