12/20/2015

Many things from 2015

I got a new phone in October and have already taken 1000 photos on it - tragic - so here is a sampler of life after iPhone 5 but before 2016. I would rather post this here than on Facebook because the former medium implies that I want people to look at the images and like them, when really my only goal is to use this blog a selective back-up of everything I find interesting


Abandoned paint factory

Got this print from Savers for $3 - it was framed in Suva, Fiji, at a shop on Terry Walk



Went to Solomon's Ford -> Didn't take a photo of Solomon's Ford, too interested in the moon and a cockatoo eating wattle pods



First OPG of my jaw ever done outside of my orthodontist's office - so why not take a photo

Sydenham



ETA peanut butter factory on Ballarat Rd, Braybrook


The stone facade...!


Weird






Went to get petrol from BP on Ballarat Rd, crossed Ashley St into Braybrook, car ran out of petrol (the warning light didn't come on?) - cue 40 minute wait for the RACV on Churchill Ave

I wanted to see if anything was happening at Solomon Heights on a Friday night - nothing. Some of the rubbish had been cleaned up though


Parked in front of this stunning telephone exchange in Altona yesterday

This was next door

My pets last night - I should stop buying plants I think. Picture on the right is actually some fuchsia embroidery thing of some flowers(?). I got it from Savers (obviously). I'm not a huge fan of the colour but there was a label glued to the back which had the name and address of whoever made it - it had been entered in an art competition in Box Hill at a time when phone numbers were only 7 digits - and I can't just leave something like that for someone else to buy 

No comments:

Post a Comment