4/16/2014

Something and whatever

I've been putting off writing because I feel like there's no point unless I attach some nice (and usually unrelated) pictures. None of that this time because I'm lazy. I drank a single cider this evening and whilst it was pleasant, the ensuing chattiness was a bit unfamiliar to me but that's fine. I can see why people make a hobby of drinking. Regardless, some observations from the past week:

  • 402 bus got to Kensington so fast I thought it was still in North Melbourne, then spent so long stuck at the level crossing I missed my train at Footscray, but did I expect anything to go smoothly? Probably not. I didn't even know the bus went through Kensington to begin with
  • 4 people loading a shopping trolley full of cabbage leaves into a brand new Lexus 4WD at Footscray market
  • I forget the name for this phenomenon but I keep getting words stuck in my head: afterlife dinnermint, "the great unwashed", and the review of the coffee making thing I bought ("If I were a robot, the AeroPress would be my arm")
  • I'm going to quit my job and I mean it, will resume violin as a replacement 
Actually, I decided against not posting a photo. So here's one I prepared earlier (circa 2009, I miss this building):




2 comments: