4/09/2014

Good morning

I'm tired, but more confident about the way this semester is going, so that's fine. Adequate but not excellent. I am working out the structure of my literature review and it feels OK.

All of this rain bodes well for a plentiful mushroom season so I think a trip to Mt. Macedon is on the cards (stay tuned for photos of pine plantations). 

Some weird email spam I recently received:
Good morning!
You have the forfeit for public services. Detailed notice is in the attached ZIP-file. ===========================Password   87246746098===========================You should to revise it before June 12th 2014.Differently you'll receive court claim. Always sincerely yours, Director of Rhode Island Department of Revenue.
And some recent overheards:

  • "I've never worn a coat in my life. It's true." (Footscray)
  • "I go through phases where I get really interested in cool stuff, like jail" (401 bus)

Anyway, here's a beautification project undertaken at the end of my street, it's so innovative how they turned grass and flowers into mud. Other photos are unrelated 



I can see my house from here 
Wholesale self-serve shoes is what the world really needs more of






No comments:

Post a Comment