4/24/2014

Mushroom

My silence can be attributed to three things: Blogger not playing nice, the kitten chewing through all 3 iPhone cables (so getting photos off my phone means emailing them to myself one at a time), and an absurd amount of uni work (which I keep dreaming about, except in Dream World I haven't started any of it - my brain is trying to sabotage my efforts to remain calm about the workload).

We went to Mt. Macedon on Monday which was pleasant, but the trip occurred far too late in the day to result in a truly productive mushrooming experience. Might go back this weekend if I have time but we'll see how busy I'll be with my lit-review-in-progress. 

Future content will probably become incredibly boring as I descend into the veritable hell that is Week 8 through to 12 (that being said, I don't think much of the content I've posted has been that thrilling anyway, so I'm not sure how much duller things can get).

Anyway, as usual, some miscellaneous photos:


Old sign
Exiting the mirror dimension
I like these things
Sanatorium Lake, Mt. Macedon


Hunting for saffron milk caps. They sell for $50/kg at the markets


No comments:

Post a Comment