8/15/2016

July happened sorry I guess it's august now

Don't remember what any of these sound like because I put this together a month and a half ago and then pressed 'Save' instead of 'Publish' because I don't care enough to commit to anything

I'd do this for August but the only thing I've listened to is Silverchair's Diorama (what a throwback), mainly while on Klonopin on the plane (I'm not in Australia btw), and yeah all I can think about is how the drummer is married to the psychic on the Real Housewives of Melbourne

Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds - La Lliarona


Anixus - Experience


Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Flipside


Bonnie & Clyde (Herbert's Fred & Ginger Mix)


Boards of Canada - Aquarius 


Virna Lindt - Underwater boy


Nada - Ma Che Freddo Fa



No comments:

Post a Comment